Get an Exclusive Preview of Gallup’s New Book
“It’s the Manager”
Sign up to receive emails featuring:
- exclusive excerpts from the book before they’re published
- a first look at discoveries featured in the book that will shape the future of management and workplaces everywhere
- never-before-seen interviews with Jim Harter, Gallup’s Chief Workplace Scientist and coauthor of It’s the Manager and bestsellers First, Break All the Rules and 12: The Elements of Great Managing
You’ll also be the first to know when the book is available to purchase.
Be the First to Get Gallup’s Best Management Discoveries
Watch Jim Harter, Ph.D., explain why It’s the Manager is important for the future of workplaces everywhere.
Later this year, Gallup will publish It’s the Manager, a groundbreaking book featuring 52 of our greatest discoveries from decades of research on the science of management.
Before then, though, we’re offering you a sneak preview of the book, delivered straight to your email inbox.
Sign up and get access to exclusive insights pulled straight from the book, including interviews like this one with Jim Harter, Gallup’s Chief Workplace Scientist.
What You Can Expect From Your Special Preview
Sign up today and start getting a first glance at how It’s the Manager addresses the following critical topics facing leaders and organizations everywhere:
- how to align your strategy to fit the new workforce
- how leaders can make better decisions
- how to change your culture by repositioning your managers as coaches
- how to align your teams with your organization’s culture
- how to attract and keep the best talent
- how managers can have the right types of conversations with their teams
- how to be transparent with employees in times of change
- how to engage remote and matrixed workers
Don’t miss your chance to join this special preview of It’s the Manager, due to release in May 2019 from Gallup Press!